Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's December, Our Favorite Month

The month of December holds a lot of meaning for us. Not only is it the festive month of Christmas (which we both Luurve), but it is also the month we chose to be married in.
This month will be Wedding Month for us. We have only been married for three years so we still are newlyweds really. We decorate our tree with our wedding ornaments, we just have so many it would be foolish not to anyway. One day I will go ahead and buy new ornaments in actual Christmas colors (instead of blue and white) I love all the options there are to decorate with. Obviously there is red and green, but then there are gold and silver, red and white, green and white, silver and green, gold red and ivory, all gold and white, and I could go on and on...

Anyway I digress.
I will refresh your memories for those of you who were there and give those of you who couldn't come to our wedding a little tour. I also will give a little background on how we met.
I love photos so you can be sure to see lots of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment