Halloween might be the 'fun-est' holiday there is! You could say it's totally jovial! And yes, we might like Halloween more than any 7-year-old should and as such we had tohave some background decorating music on.
There may have been some booty shaking while Adam fist pumped to our very own Halloween mix. Yeees! We're middle schoolers with facial hair and boobs.
Anyway, I thought that you might like to see our Halloween mix. It might inspire you to break out your own Halloween dance moves and decor.
We also love kids movies, so here are a list of movies we like to watch in October:
- The Nightmare Before Christmas- our ultimate favorite, we have all the lyrics in this movie memorized!
- It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
- Any Goosebumps movie
- Halloween Town
- Hocus Pocus- with Bette Midler and Sara Jessica Parker
- Double Double Toil & Trouble- who doesn't love a little Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen on the holidays.
- Practical Magic- (not a kids movie, but not scary)
- Death Becomes Her- not a kids movie, but I love Goldie Hawn
- The Witches
- Any Harry Potter movie- while it's not necessarily a Halloween movie it's magical none the less.
- Matilda- Also not really Halloween, but magical
- Jim Henson's Labrinth- not halloween, but magical
- Corpse Bride- not a favorite, but a creepy kids movie thats good for Halloween.
- Ahhh! Real Monsters t.v. show- not Halloween, but fun for Halloween.
- Black Cauldron
- A Simple Wish
- Any Halloween Rugrats- my favorite t.v. show when I was 12 years old. Yes I was too old to still be watching it at 12, and yes I still watch it... I'll never grown up, I'm a child at heart!
Hope You enjoyed our Halloween Music and viewing lists. Happy Halloween!